Members of The Point of Care Marketing Association benefit from the collaborative efforts of major industry participants to advocate for the POC channel.
Organizations and corporations which operate and/or sell Point of Care Media are eligible for General Membership.
Organizations who are engaged as service providers or otherwise provide support of the point of care media channel and/or those who can support healthcare providers beyond the point of care are eligible for Affiliate membership.
The Board of Directors shall elect five (5) Affiliate Members to serve on the Board of Directors, who shall hold office for a two-year period:
• Two (2) Auditing companies
• One (1) Research/Consulting company
• Two (2) Media agencies
Designated for other trade associations, non-profit organizations, or coalitions that have mutual interest in the Point of Care healthcare arena.
Reciprocal Members shall not have the right to vote and shall not be considered “members” within the meaning of Section 29-401.02(24)(a) of the Act.
In addition to meeting one of the three membership categories, Point of Care Marketing Association members must
1. Agree to abide by the Point of Care Marketing Association Bylaws, Mission Statement, Ethics Policy, Antitrust Policy, and other applicable policies adopted by the Board of Directors from time to time;
2. Agree to maintain compliance with all applicable governmental laws and regulations; and
3. Not be subject to a federal or state criminal indictment, investigation or other related action by a federal or state agency regarding the member company or its current employees involving allegations of fraud, deception, or crimes of moral turpitude that may affect the reputation of the Association.
Promote member content via POCMA’s social media properties and marketing communication sources
Promote affiliation with POCMA and certification seal
Submit form below to receive membership application
Get approved by POCMA’s Board of Directors
Pay membership fee, based on organization category
Complete POCMA’s membership agreement